- Please note that all bookings are provisional until deposit is paid.
- A deposit of 20% of the total cost of the whole stay is required to secure your booking.
- This deposite is non-refundable and will be used against the balance of the whole stay.
- All reservations are subject to written confirmation following payment of the deposit.
- The Balance, and hence payment in full, is to be received and cleared at least 14 days prior to the start of holiday.
- Failure to comply may result in the loss of your deposit and automatic cancellation of your accommodation with the full cost of your holiday still owing, less any revenue that we may receive from re-letting your accommodation.
- Where the start and end of a holiday overlaps into different band rates (e.g. Peak and Off Peak), the rate that is applicable to the majority of stay will be applied to the whole duration.
- Should you wish to cancel your holiday please inform us immediately by telephone and confirm in writing.
- The Deposit is non-refundable
- The Balance is fully refundable if cancellation is up until one month before the start of your stay.
- In the event of cancellation less than a month before your stay: 50% of the balance of the holiday is due up until 14 days before your holiday and 100% of the balance of the holiday is due if cancelled within 14 days before the start of the holiday.
- However, we will do our best to re-book your accommodation and return any balance paid to us arising from re-letting the accommodation.
- The owners reserve the right to refuse any booking or cancel any bookings already made subject to refunding any sums you have paid without further liability on your behalf.
- The owners reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or any members of your party are believed to be not treating the property with due respect.
Arrival and Departure:
- For week long stays changeover day is on Sundays, all holidays are to start and end on the Sunday unless previously agreed in writing by the owners.
- For long weekend stays, the arrival day is the Thursday and departure is on the Sunday unless previously agreed in writing with the owners.
- Arrival: Guests can arrive from 4pm onwards on the booked day of arrival up until 10pm. All bookings must be taken up by 10pm on the booked day of arrival unless prior arrangements are made and confirmed with the owners in writing.
- Departure: Guests must all depart the property before 10:00am on the booked departure day unless prior arrangements are made and confirmed with the owners in writing. However, guests are welcome to use the grounds and gardens until 3pm of the day of departure.
- All Guest belonging should be removed on departure and the property left in a reasonable condition. By reasonable we mean that the property should be tidy, dishes cleaned and rubbish removed. Guests are not expected to wash worktops/floors or bathrooms etc.
Number in the Party:
- The number of persons, including children, occupying Trevina House and/or Housekeepers Cottage must not exceed the number of beds stated below. Additional infants with cots supplied by the Guest must be agreed in writing with the owners prior to arrival.
- Trevina House: Total occupants, including children, must not exceed eleven persons
- Housekeeper’s Cottage: Total occupants, including children, must not exceed four persons
- Additional day guests are permitted within rented properties and on the grounds – Guests are responsible for their day guests
- Small children should be accompanied at all times as there are deep ponds and streams with the Grounds.
- Prices include rental of the booked property for the duration of the booked holiday only. Where Housekeepers Cottage has been booked only, access to Trevina House is not permitted unless by prior arrangement (such as booking of additional bedrooms).
- Prices also include: logs for fire, electricity, use of bed linen & towels, first needs groceries. Also included is full use of Satellite HD package. Use of Internet Wifi & Nintendo Wii Games Console.
- Housekeeper’s Cottage Guests can have use of the dinning room within Trevina House for additional dinner guests subject to the written agreement of the owners prior to arrival. In such instances, booking guests take full responsibility for use of the Trevina House dinning room, any damage caused and the actions of their dinning guests. Times for use of the dinning room must be agreed in writing with the owners and Guests must vacate at the agreed time.
- Accommodation for additional guests within Trevina House can be arranged prior to arrival at a rate of £75 per night per room (maximum 2 person occupancy).
- Additional guest accommodation rate is available only when renting Housekeeper’s Cottage
- Linen, duvets, pillows and towels are provided and beds are made up for your arrival. This is a complimentary service.
Trevina House and Housekeepers Cottage:
- Smoking is not permitted within Trevina House or Housekeepers Cottage.
- Pets are not permitted with Trevina House, Housekeepers Cottage or within the immediate Grounds around the House and Cottage.
- An information booklet is supplied at the property with advice, useful numbers and how to use specific appliances with the House and Cottage.
- Guests are to familiarize themselves with the details of this booklet and by booking a stay at Trevina House and/or Housekeepers Cottage Guests agree to comply with all appliance guidance given.
- Damage, breakage or losses to buildings, fixtures, fittings and articles belonging to Trevina House and Housekeeper’s Cottage must be paid for.
- If any appliance defect is identified or damage caused Guests should report immediately to the owners so that they can asses the item.
- The owners cannot be held responsible for any breakdown of amenities or equipment, however, they will make every effort to rectify any faults or make repairs as soon as possible.
- The owners reserve the right to enter the property during your stay subject to reasonable notice or in the case of an emergency.
Taking Delievery of Shopping:
- Supermarket deliveries can be taken prior to guest arrival with written agreement from the owners.
- Written agreement must have been confirmed with the owner with an agreed delivery time stated.
- All deliveries shall be paid in full to the supplier ahead of delivery.
- The owners will not accept any responsibility over the condition of the items delivered or the accuracy of the orders. Any discrepancies should be taken up with the supplier directly.
- Whilst the owners will endeavor to ensure that the particulars of their website and advertisements are correct, they cannot be held liable in respect of changes or alterations made.
- The owners will not accept liability for any accident, injury, loss or damage to persons or property occupying or using any part of Trevina House, Cottage or Grounds, however caused.
- The owners reserve the right to decline accommodation and demand the immediate withdrawal of any persons not complying with these conditions, or believed to be not complying with these conditions, or for any conduct detrimental to the property or amenities, or for conduct affecting the safety or comfort of any other guests.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third party.